Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sharing the experience of FISAT fest...

All our friends who went for AMRITA Fest where sharing there experience with us...it was then my FISAT Fest moments got freshened. First of all...a great homage to all who put there heart and soul in the Fest...
All I could make out through there conversation was that they all noticed some cultural difference as while comparing AMRITA with SCMS. "In AMRITA school students share a very friendly relationship...Dean and Directors were asking the students from all colleges to take snaps with them."- but it is also true that in Corporate world we won't be getting such friendly scenario. Every one is professional and people joining them is also expected to behave professionally. However, different people different perspective.
I wish to share my experience of FISAT fest. I will four other friend went as a team for Marketing Game. Its was an awesome experience. We learnt a lot out of it. The whole fest was for 2 days with various eliminating stages. At a stage we were asked to prepare a model of a product (mainly a body lotion) and prepare a hoarding also. It was fun- cardboard, colors, pen, pencil scale chart paper were the only means provided by them. We qualified. One of my most adventures and exciting stage was when we were taken to a busy street and asked to sell a pen and a pencil to the highest possible price. Mind it my friends it was the most amusement period and a memorable experience of my life.
At that point of time we really felt that we were in the field of marketing. It was the first professional interaction of our with common public. We qualified all rounds and we stood 2nd in Marketing Game.
I would request each one of you who are going through my blog...Please participate at least in any one such competition you will surely learn much above text knowledge.


No comments:

Post a Comment